We see Fatima University Medical Center Department of Pediatrics as a globally acclaimed center of excellence that provides holistic training, child health and commuity development.
The Fatima University Medical Center Department of Pediatrics commits to:
- Produce world class, board certified, competent and compassionate pediatricians to address the challenges of dynamic child health issues.
- Provide clinicians and allied health practitioners of the department an enduring professional development through desirable, sustainable and integrated medical education programs.
- Embark and publish relevant hospital and community based scientific researches that advance and promote child health care.
- Serve as leader and educator to constantly improve public health and protection to the environment within the framework of constructive engagement, mutual relationship and meaningful participation of the members of the community.
- Nurture value oriented and socially inclined healthcare administrations to foster a high performing organization.
|How we behave as a team:|| How we behave as individuals:|
- Child centered